A Convertible Crib Topper. The ultimate crib topper for your little one. The “Dream on Me” convertible crib topper will last you a lifetime. The best features of the “Dream on Me” convertible crib topper include:
– Full and Queen Cribs. Your little girl deserves the very best. You can opt to choose from a traditional twin size crib or a standard crib. You can also opt to have a headboard or a footboard, depending on the style you prefer.
– Full Sizes. These cribs are available in twin, full, queen and king sizes. Because this is a convertible crib, your baby can grow up into it and when she does; you can simply convert it into a standard size so your daughter can use it until she is a toddler.
– Storage capacity. With a crib that is convertible, you are getting a lot more than just a bed. The storage capacity allows you to keep most of your little one’s toys in here, as well as her books and anything else you think might be necessary for your child’s development. Just make sure you remember to remove the crib rails before putting her to bed.
– Day bed. This convertible crib can be converted into a full-sized daybed. It is lightweight and extremely functional for your toddler. The convertible feature is perfect if your little one still uses a crib at night because she wants to experience a little bit of independence. The day bed will also allow her to experience being a mommy too.
– No Outgrowths. One of the nicest features about this crib is its ability to grow with your toddler. You don’t have to buy another set after she outgrows the one you first bought. The bed frame can grow with your baby and you can even get new extras such as a changing table and wall rail to make sure she has her own personal space even as she outgrows her crib. Another great thing about this design is that because it is made out of steel, it’s incredibly durable and sturdy, which is important because your toddler will definitely spend a good portion of her time in this bed.
There are some disadvantages though. One major drawback is the fact that the bed frame is relatively tall. A lot of parents say that they would prefer their dream on me convertible crib with a shorter bottom. Some toddlers can be quite bottom heavy so it is very common for them to slip out of the crib. But even if your child isn’t very heavy, this might not be a problem for some people. If your toddler is very tall though, you might want to consider getting a taller crib.
To save even more money, you could just opt to get a used or a refurbished Dream On Me convertible crib. It’s important to note that most quality brand names sell refurbs. These used parts are still in pretty good shape and most of them are still in the warranty. So in most cases, you can expect to save even more money by getting refurbs. However, there are some brands that do not offer refurbs and instead offer the parts directly for sale, which might be a better option for you if you’re looking for a full-size bed.
Another downside is that unlike other cribs, this one does not meet many standard crib safety standards. So you have to make sure to look into this before purchasing one. But if you stick with the well known brands, such as Stokke orceive, then you shouldn’t have any problems with it meeting the standard crib safety standards. Even if you purchase used, discounted models, they should still meet the crib safety standards. Just keep in mind that you’ll probably have to pay more for it.
In general, the Dream On Me convertible crib is not the best choice for a first time parent. But if you’re planning to have more than one kid, then you might be interested in the safety features and the higher price. Also, if you plan on getting a crib of greater than queen size, then you can probably forget about this crib. But since it only takes up just over $300, it is definitely a great deal.
There are many things to like and to dislike about the Dream On Me convertible crib. And of course, price, durability, safety standards, and even how many side boards are included will all have to do with your decision. My personal opinion? I’d try to find a different choice.